Sunday, March 2, 2008

Somewhere Out There

OK So I tried this blogging thing and failed miserably. Figured since my wife is such an avid blogger that I to could take up the torch. Clearly I was wrong.

As many of you are aware a lot has changed here in Presque Isle (except the for the weather that is). We find ourselves in the midst of a senior pastor search. Although the proverbial tree has been shaken to its roots, Elizabeth and I continue to rest comfortably knowing that the same God who clearly communicated to us when it was time for us to come, will clearly do the same for our New Boss.

So We can't wait for you to come (whoever you are) and look forward to serving with you soon. We are praying for you and trusting God to draw you. Presque Isle Wesleyan has some of the best people on the planet waiting to love you dearly.

1 comment:

Shelly Marie Condon said...

Pastor Scott... I'm excited to see a new blog from you... I have been drawn into this whole blogging world and love reading Elizabeth's heart through her Blog's...and enjoy reading her comments on mine!! anyway, I just wanted to thank you for your attitude and heart about our new senior pastor.. it's a challenging time for PIWC...but your words have encouraged me and help nip the spirit of fear from my heart... this new pastor will be just who God see's fit to bring to us...and I'm excited for what is in store for PIWC...